You are hereCrappie Forums / General Crappie Talk / Ask The Pros / Capps and Coleman Rig, Double Minnow rig for trolling

Capps and Coleman Rig, Double Minnow rig for trolling

Ray's picture

By Ray - Posted on 06 October 2010

Hey Catman. I could not add a picture to your post so I posted separate.
This is the trolling rig I prefer. I got it from ole John Woods and it is like the Capps and Coleman rig or double minnow rig or many other names.

Double Minnow trolling-rig.jpg

Thanks for stopping by We are the site dedicated to crappie fishingi. We bring you tips and techniques from crappie country's top pros and the everyday fisherman not to mention the most complete information on crappie lakes from all around the country.

Bookmark Us

Bookmark Website 
Bookmark Page 

Follow Us

Find on TwitterFind on FacebookFind on YouTubeFind on Flickr

Platinum Sponsor

Current Moon

Recommend this page

Who's online

There are currently 0 users and 44 guests online.

Small fish often eaten by larger predatory game fish; any small fish that can be used as live bait when fishing.

Search Glossary